Romantic Honeymoon Rendezvous In Paradise
Arrive at Colombo International Airport. Please clear immigration & visa formalities, collect your baggage and proceed to the arrival lounge through the green channel if you do not have goods to be declared to customs. Our representative will meet you and will assist with a transfer to a small luxury hotel just 15 minutes away from the International Airport. Relax after your long journey. Check into the honeymoon suite that awaits you.
After breakfast at the resort, check out and you will be comfortably driven to Sigiriya, a peaceful location for a secret getaway. Arrive at the Water Garden Sigiriya; a luxury hotel in Sigiriya famous for its design which boasts a modern day water harvesting design revisiting the 2,000 year old water garden on Sigiriya Rock and artful villas that serves privacy as priority and closer to nature. This little piece of heaven brings you closer to the atmosphere, local culture, cuisine and heritage.
Check in at the Deluxe Villa, one of the most significant icons of an ideal luxury honeymoon in Sri Lanka. Enjoy a dip at your private pool overlooking the chena cultivation and the marshlands. Spend the evening at leisure. Overnight stay at the resort.
Luxury & Culture
Multiple choices that will buzz you at the site of the beautifully maintained surroundings of the hotel and nothing beats the old charms of the single wonder of the Island, Sigiriya; once the kingdom of King Kashyapa. Overnight in Sigiriya.
Spice Trails, Elephants & Cave Temples
Today with a quick stop of your choice let it be Minneriya Elephants, Spice Trails in Matale or Cave Temples in Dambulla; you will arrive at Kandy, the ultimate rest stop for the day, where luxury awaits your presence, pamper you and give the finest touch of simplicity whilst enjoying your stay at the Mount Batten Bungalow. Overnight in Kandy.
Kandy Nuwara Eliya (Kandapola) via Hanguranketha
Temple, Tea & Little England
This morning you may visit to the Sri Dalada Maligawa, holiest worship venue for most Buddhist, which contains the sacred Tooth Relic of Lord Buddha. It is a place where many newlyweds visit to be blessed for their new path together in life. Make the journey to the misty hills of Nuwara Eliya through the mountains, passing tea carpeted valleys and unmatchable beauty of the surrounding. Check in to hotel. After relaxing a bit with a hot cup of tea, you have the choice of visiting a small Tea Factory close by, drive down to Nuwara Eliya town which is also called the Little England or just sit and enjoy the views around the cozy little bungalow.
Nuwara Eliya (Kandapola) Wellawaya
After a leisurely breakfast , late morning leave for the Nanu Oya station to take the train ride through the misty hills of Nuwara Eliya to Ella, a hidden gem of Sri Lanka promising tranquil hillside, magically cascaded waterfalls, moving into the hills, into the tea plantation, virgin mountains, tea carpeted valley, streams, villages and paddy fields in mountains. Arrive at the Ella station and your chauffer guide will drive you to Wellawaya, one of the iconic and lesser known hidden gems of Sri Lanka. Check in at the dwelling; relax by the pool designed for a queen. Overnight stay at Kaduruketha overlooking the mysterious Poonagala Mountain Range.
Waterfalls, Rock Pools & Picnic
After a hearty Sri Lankan breakfast at the resort, visit the heights of Diyaluma this morning for a waterfall bath with a picnic lunch at the rock pool of Diyaluma falls, creating a breath taking scenery to remember. Enjoy your time experiencing the Sri Lankan lifestyle and practices. Overnight stay in Wellawaya.
Eco Forest Resort
After breakfast at the resort, proceed to Matugama, en-route stop at Udawalawe Transit home to witness the feeding elephants. Continue the journey to the paradise in the sky, The Ark Matugama, surrounded by the lush greenery of Sinharaja Rain Forest; it is the icon of Romance. Overnight stay at the eco resort of the Ark.
Romantic Lush Green Seclusion
Enjoy your breakfast at The Ark; in rural Sri Lanka, a ‘watch-hut’ is adopted as an elevated refuge for the farmer to protect the cultivation overnight. In retrospect, ‘The Ark’ is a contemporary style elevated estate villa nestled on a raised terrain of a 40 acre estate in Matugama, where the rubber plantation stops and the jungle begins. It’s unique and elevated sitting allows a breathtaking view of the estate, the valley below and hills beyond, leaving you in lush green seclusion. Yet another icon of honeymoon experience in Sri Lanka, Ark is reserved for just one couple at a time to provide you with the best experience altogether. Overnight stay at the resort.
Fishing Village, Seafood & Sacred Mountain
After breakfast at the resort, check out and precede to the small fishing village of Kalutara, famous for its beach and sea food cuisine, ideally crab curry, prawns and the temple by the Kalutara Bridge, one of the most iconic temples in down south. Arrive at Avani Kalutara; Breathe in that fresh sea air and feel the warmth of the sun against your skin. Before you lay the Indian Ocean; behind you, the Kalu River, twisting almost 100 miles back to Sri Pada, the sacred mountain believed to be the footprint of the Buddha. Where the river meets the ocean, you’ll find AVANI Kalutara Resort, and discover a place where your dreams of an island paradise come true. Overnight stay in Kalutara.
Relax by the beach, enjoy sea swimming, relax by the pool, enjoy your time at leisure, at your own pace, no schedules, no travelling, and simply relax the day at leisure by the beach!!! Skim the white waves of the Indian Ocean on board a traditional fishing boat, or watch the sunlight glitter on the water as you kayak along the riverside… it’s almost like you’re paddling through diamonds.
Overnight stay in Kalutara.
As your romantic rendezvous comes to an end, your chauffeur guide will drive you back to the airport for your flight home.
- Quote is subject to availability and price fluctuations prior to booking due to government decision on taxes; the above rate is valid as per mentioned period.
- All drive times are approximate and are subject to change.
- All reservations subject to availability at time of booking.
- The standard check in time in Sri Lanka is 1400 hours and the Checkout time is 12 noon.
- Tips for restaurants and hotel would be LKR 200.00 per person and for the driver/guide USD 5.00 per person per day, however this is only an indication and guideline, the decision of tipping solely depends on your level of satisfaction.
- Train rides are subject to availability, hence might not be available if not booked in advance.
- On Poya and other religious days alcohol will not be served at hotels and restaurants.
- Please note that plucking of Tea leaves is not done on public holidays & Sundays.
As such the Tea production process does not take place, however a tour of the factory will be arranged where the process is explained.
- When visiting religious sites such as Polonnaruwa, Kandy Temple, your attire should cover up to ankle length and sleeveless tops/shirts/t-shirts will not be allowed. It is also advised to bring a pair of socks as you will be asked to remove slippers/shoes when entering sacred temples.
- You can always change currency at the airport and a local SIM card can be purchased at the airport of Sri Lanka.
- Cancellation Policy:
- If cancelled 61 days prior to your arrival 75% refund made.
- If cancelled 60 – 31 days prior to your arrival 75% cancellation charged.
- If cancelled less than 30 days prior to your arrival 100% cancellation charged.
- Accommodation in all hotels mentioned above.
- Private air-conditioned vehicle and an English-speaking Chauffer Guide for the duration of the trip (including pickup and drop-off at the airport).
- Local government taxes & service charges.
- Meals – Breakfast except The Ark on Full Board.
- Oil and Fuel charges.
- Meet and greet at the airport with paging board at arrival terminal.
- Bottle of Water and welcome flower garland on arrival.
- Departure gift.
- Visas can be pre-arranged through the web site www.eta.gov.lk.
- All entrance fees to tourist and other attractions not mentioned on the “Inclusions” Section.
- Lunch, Dinner on Tour.
- Optional tours and activities.
- Airport taxes.
- Camera & Video permits at Cultural sights for commercial purposes.
- All expenses of personal nature.
- Tips and port rage.
- Spa and wellness treatments.